Welcome to the home of 12 Bridge Ciderworks!
- Hawthorne Apple, our flagship Apple, made with an English ale yeast.
- Tilikum Tropic Thunder, a semi-sweet cider made with passionfruit and blueberries. Initially released as our spring ’18 seasonal, but it’s too damn good to not keep around.
- Broadway Cran-Pom, a cranberry-pomegranate semi-dry cider.
- Steel Black Cherry, a semi-sweet Cider made with fresh black cherry juice.
- Morrison Double-Hop, a dry-hopped using two types of Oregon grown hops.
- Burlington Boxcar Dry, our version of a straight up, fully dry cider.
- Summer Daze, a strawberry-pineapple semi-sweet cider (summer seasonal)
- Maple Haze, a maple syrup-hazelnut semi-sweet cider (our current fall/winter seasonal)
- Marquam Cold-Brew Coffee, a medium cider (a fall/winter experimental batch)
- Currently working on our spring seasonal, to be released in March, ‘18. Stay tuned for more damn good cider coming your way.
12 Bridge Ciderworks and Taproom
19376 Molalla Ave #130, Oregon City, OR
Monday & Tuesday: Closed (winter hrs)
Wednesday & Thursday: 3:00pm-10:00pm
(under 21 allowed ’til 9pm)
Cidery & Taproom: (503) 850-4565
Distribution: email@example.com or call (503) 822-0400
NEED FOOD? HERE’S THE DEAL...
Fortunately, we’ve got a great location that is right next door to three restaurants. We’ve coordinated with these neighbors to help ensure you’ve got something to eat. We have their menus at our bar, with their phone numbers. All you gotta do is make the call to put in your order. Depending on which restaurant you go with, they will either deliver your food to your table or you may have to step across the parking lot to grab your food. Of course, all outside food is welcome too, so if you have a favorite, bring it.
Bar & Grill
Kent Pho (Vietnamese)
STUBBS...Short & Sweet!!
12 Bridge welcomes STUBBS to the family!! STUBBS is our '79 shorty van we picked up earlier this spring ('18). Keep an eye out for this bad ass fella as he makes his way around the Portland area delivering kegs, pouring at events, etc. In addition to our primary Instagram page (12bridgecider), STUBBS has his own account too (wheresstubbs), so you'll want to follow him as well. Keepin It Short & Sweet...